Our medical team will customize a treatment plan for you based on your specific problem and desired results. We offer:
- 30% Salicylic is for acne grades I & II, sun damaged, hyperpigmentation, aging skin, and rough skin.
- 15% TCA is for sun damage, fine lines, aging, mature skin, hyperpigmentation, and, actinic keratosis.
- Alphabeta is for congested, oily, dry, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and sun damage.
- Jessner is for aging skin, sun damaged, hyperpigmentation, acne grades I & II, and mild rosacea.
- Vi Peel A medical grade peel that is effective treatment to improve several skin conditions.
The Medical Grade Peel (VI Peel) is used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, chest, hands or other areas. VI Peel is an effective treatment to improve several skin conditions and issues including acne, uneven skin texture, uneven tone, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, sagging skin, age and sun spots, enlarged pores and hyperpigmentation. It also provides a more youthful look by brightening the overall appearance of the skin and improving collagen production.
VI Peel is best for
• Treating hyperpigmentation and melisma
• Reversing sun damage and signs of aging
• Improving skin tone and texture
• Clearing Acne & reducing Acne scars
• Stimulating collagen growth and elastin production, for younger looking skin
• Reducing the appearance of pores
- It is safe for all skin types
- Can be used on the eye area, neck, chest and hands
- No skin preconditioning is necessary
- It is virtually discomfort free. Clients typically experience a warm, tingly sensation that quickly subsides
- There is little or no downtime.
- The actually peeling process lasts 2 to 3 days, and is easily managed with the post-peel kit
- You’ll see beautiful results in just one week
What are the Ingredients for Medical Grade Peel
• It consists of a synergistic blend of five acids that no other peel offers
• TCA – Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration, deep scar healing that stimulates collagen growth
• Retin-A – an acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles
• Salicylic Acid – this beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is an exfoliant
• Phenol – has antiseptic and anesthetic properties which aids in skin penetration
• Vitamin C – ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
How does it work:
Using a chemical solution, it removes the upper layers of skin to allow the growth of fresh new skin that is smoother and more youthful in appearance, while also increasing collagen production.
Who should be considered for this peel:
It can be used on all skin types. It has been safely used to manage acne in patients as young as 12 years of age and is effective for use on darker skin tones that have not historically responded well to other chemical peel procedures, such as Asian, African-American or Latino skin tones.
The recovery process:
Many patients will notice that their skin appears red or tan after their treatment, which is normal and will subside shortly after the procedure. Patients can return to regular activities immediately after their appointment; however, the peel solution must stay on the face for five hours, and strenuous activities, such as exercise, should be avoided until the patient washes the solution off. Patients can apply make-up prior to and after the peeling process, but should not wear make-up while their skin is peeling. The peeling process most often begins on the third day after the procedure and can last from a few days to one week. During the peeling period, patients may have some sensitivity and should avoid sun exposure as much as possible. Moisturizer can be used during this time to mask the light, feathery skin peeling if the patient is concerned about the appearance of their skin.
When do I see the results:
Most patients report noticeable results within a few days after receiving a thePeel. Results will include an overall improvement in the appearance of the skin including a more youthful glow and improved tone and texture.
How badly do I peel:
The skin peeling associated with the Peel is a light, fluffy peel that will start on day three and generally be finished by the end of day four. The peeling is easily hidden by moisturizer. In some cases, the peel is virtually invisible.
Can cold sore suffers benefits from this peel:
In some cases, medication may be recommended prior to the peel. If the patient breaks out with a sudden cold sore the day of the peel, often the peel will eliminate the sore and medication may be applied immediately after the peel.
How about teenagers with acne: The peel is excellent for both adult and adolescent acne.