Spade Skin Care VI Peel
A VI Peel is a skin treatment used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, chest, hands or other areas. As a medical-grade chemical peel, the VI Peel is an effective treatment to improve several skin conditions and issues including acne, uneven skin texture, uneven tone, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, sagging skin, age and sun spots, enlarged pores and hyperpigmentation. The VI Peel also provides a more youthful look by brightening the overall appearance of the skin and improving collagen production.
The VI Peel is ideal for
- Treating hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Reversing sun damage and signs of aging
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Clearing Acne & reducing Acne scars
- Stimulating collagen growth and elastin production, for younger looking skin
- Reducing the appearance of pores
- The VI Peel is safe for all skin types
- It is the only peel safe to use on the eye area, neck, chest and hands
- No skin preconditioning is necessary.
- It is virtually discomfort free. Clients typically experience a warm, tingly sensation that quickly subsides
- There is little or no downtime. The actually peeling process lasts 2 to 3 days, and is easily managed with the post-peel kit
- You’ll see beautiful results in just one week
- The VI Peel consists of a synergistic blend of five acids that no other peel offers
- TCA – Trichloroacetic Acid for penetration, deep scar healing that stimulates collagen growth
- Retin-A – an acid derived from vitamin A to combat wrinkles
- Salicylic Acid – this beta hydroxy acid (BHA) is an exfoliant
- Phenol – has antiseptic and anesthetic properties which aids in skin penetration
- Vitamin C – ascorbic acid has antioxidant and mild exfoliation properties
Note: None of the above is intended as medical advice.